Manufacturer: Natuzzi Editions
Dimensions: Width (side to side) 87″ W x Height (bottom to top) 30″ H x Depth (front to back) 42″ D
Seat Height: 18″
Fabric & Upholstery
- Tailoring: With skilled Italian artisanship, the leather stitching is sleek and smooth.
- Fabric Pattern: Leather
- Style: Contemporary
- Arm Type: Track Arm
- Arm: Plush pillow padded track arms
- Back Type: Attached Back
- Seat Back: Lumbar Support with Adjustable Headrests
- Seat: Boxed Cushions with Padded Footrests
- Leg or Skirt: Wooden block feet
- Reclining Release: Exterior Handle
- Recliner Mechanism: Armchairs and sofas with a reclining mechanism offer the possibility of changing the inclination of the back, positioning the legs horizontally and changing the seating position.
Construction & Warranty
- Frame Construction: Uses an engineered frame that is a combination of solid woods with plywood, OSB, particle board, a Masonite wrap, and a foam covering for protection. The types of designs produced benefit from this style because it is easily adaptable from classic to modern.
- Coil Construction: The suspension uses the elastic webbing system that is completely durable, and 100% resilient. That means that over time, the suspension system of our engineered frame will out last any spring type of construction.
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty