Manufacturer: Natuzzi Editions
Leather & Upholstery
- Leather Content: Upholstery is refined leather collections from the best textile industries in Italy.
- Tailoring: With skilled Italian artisanship, the leather stitching is sleek and smooth.
- Fabric Pattern: Solid
- Fabric Pattern: Leather
- Style: Traditional
- Arm Type: Rolled Arm
- Arm: Plush rolled arms
- Leg or Skirt: Blunt arrow wood feet
- Exposed Wood: Wood & Finish Available in Natural, Cherry, Dark Natural, Wenge, Mahogany, Rosewood, Walnut, Tobacco, and Whitened Oak
Construction & Warranty
- Frame Construction: Uses an engineered frame that is a combination of solid woods with plywood, OSB, particle board, a Masonite wrap, and a foam covering for protection. The types of designs produced benefit from this style because it is easily adaptable from classic to modern.
- Coil Construction: The suspension uses the elastic webbing system that is completely durable, and 100% resilient. That means that over time, the suspension system of our engineered frame will out last any spring type of construction.
- Padding & Ergonomics: Using three types of padding, depending on the shape and the style of each model: • Polyurethane Ecoflex • Polyester fiber down • Goose feathers
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty